This policy is for this website yendallhunter.com and provided by Yendall Hunter Limited and governs the privacy of its users who choose to use it.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the website and website owners.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
By using the Yendall Hunter website you agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.